Paris Ouest La Défense is truly a new centrality in the Paris Region. Located right next to Paris downtown, this area is home to 562,000 habitants and hosts 470,000 jobs. The La Défense business district is a reknowed world business icone, famous for having all examples of postmodern architecture, and is still expanding West.
Not only is it a natural nest for global headquarters and startups, Paris Ouest La Défense is also the place for a brilliant life, with major shopping opportunities at Westfield Les Quatre Temps shopping center, the Paris La Défense Arena - biggest European indoor stadium and concert hall, and over 42,000 students.
With a dense transportation network, Paris Ouest La Défense is extremely well connected to downtown, airports, the whole Paris Region and Normandy. And actually growing, with 2 new Grand Paris express lines and the extension of RER E connection thru the Seine Valley and Paris North TGV Hub.
The south of Paris Ouest La Défense is a more green, less densified area. In this exceptional environment landscape, made of forests, royal parks and golf courses, beautiful neighborhoods offer an unexpected quality of life.
- 62,000 companies
- 525,000 jobs
- Main areas of expertise: IT/ Audit & Consulting – Banking/ Insurance/ Fintech Energy/ Engineering – Health
- 45,000 students
- 3 universities
- 11 Grandes Ecoles (equivalent to“red brick” universities)
- 18 business incubators
- Offices: 7,5 million sqm
- From 350 to 500 €/sqm/year
- 30 Coworking Spaces
- 100% Fiber-Optic connected
- Business creation Development support
- Matching between companies and research centers
- Paris La Défense Arena 40,000 seats
- 12 Theatres
- 11 Museums
- 5 Golfs
- 862 Ha of green open space
- 8 International schools
- Les 4 Temps, Biggest European mall
- 8 Malls
- 12,000 Shops
- 30 French Markets
- 560,000 inhabitants
- Flat: 4,000 to 9,000 €/sqm
- House: 5,000 to 12,000 €/sqm
Are you Interested in finding out more about the advantages of Paris Region? Check out our guides and industry pages below: