Continued browsing of this site constitutes acceptance without reservation of the following terms and conditions of use. The current online version of these terms and conditions of use is the only one enforceable for the duration of use of the site and until a new version replaces it.
- Choose Paris Region
- Bâtiment 028 – 11 rue de Cambrai – 75011 Paris
- Phone number: + 33 (0)1 75 62 58 40
- E-mail address: email@example.com
- 1901 Associations Law
- Publishing Director: Lionel Grotto, Managing Director of Choose Paris Region
- Publishing co-Director: Rémi Bergues, Managing Director of the Choose Paris Region subsidiary and Deputy Managing Director of Choose Paris Region
- 1501 route des Dolines - 06560 Sophia Antipolis
- +33 (0)4 93 34 34 72
Graphic design and creation of the site
- Softia Ingénierie
- 9 ter rue Carnot – 94270 The Kremlin-Bicêtre
- +33 (0)9 74 76 21 77
Copyright and use of site content
This entire site is subject to French and international law on copyright and intellectual property. All reproduction rights are reserved, including for downloadable documents and iconographic and photographic representations.
Consequently, they may not be reproduced in whole or in part without the express authorisation of Choose Paris Region, which may be requested at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Use without the express authorisation of Choose Paris Region would constitute an act of counterfeiting within the meaning of the intellectual property code.
Limitation of liability
Choose Paris Region makes every effort to ensure the proper functioning and computer security of the website as well as the accuracy and updating of the information disseminated on it. However, Choose Paris Region cannot guarantee the accuracy, precision or completeness of the information available on this site.
Consequently, Choose Paris Region cannot be held responsible:
- for any inaccuracy, imprecision or omission relating to information available on the site;
- in the event of impossibility of access to the site and/or use of the services;
- for any damage, direct or indirect, whatever the causes, origins, nature or consequences, caused by the access of anyone to the site or the impossibility of accessing it, as well as the use of the site and/or the credence given to any information coming directly or indirectly from it.
A cookie is a small computer file, a tracker. It enables the analysis of user behaviour when visiting a website, installing or using software or a mobile application. It collects and stores data on browsing behaviour from the connected device.
On your first visit to the site, a banner will allow you to exercise your consent. Your choice will be recorded for a period of 12 months. It is possible to change your consent at any time in the cookies settings.
Whatever your choice, you will have the same browsing experience and access to the same content. Your choice is recorded in each browser. If you use several browsers, computers or devices, the question will be asked for each browser.
For more information on the use, management and deletion of cookies, for any type of browser, please visit the CNIL website (https://www.cnil.fr/fr/cookies-les-outils-pour-les-maitriser)