Corporates are seizing on business in Paris Region
Learn more about the quantum technology ecosystem in the Paris Region, and the potential of open innovation as a success factor for quantum startups.
You'll hear about the experience of QCWare, an American company that successfully set up its business in the Paris Region and whose mission is to make quantum computing easily accessible to data scientists.
In this webinar, we also present our services and talk about the local support available to DeepTech companies willing to grow and succeed in the Region.
With the participation of :
- Chris O'Brien European correspondent at VentureBeat
- Thomas Fauvel DeepTech Industry Expert at Choose Paris Region
- Iordanis Kerenidis, Head of Quantum Algorythms International QC Ware
- Hélène Tinti Head of the Global Open Innovation Network at Choose Paris Region
Paris Region, the mobility center of the world
Do you have a product or solution with an application in the mobility sphere? If you're considering expanding in Europe, this webinar is for you.
Watch it to learn what makes the Paris Region the perfect destination for businesses in the mobility industry, and hear from professionals who set up their operations here!
- Sylvain Martin, General Manager & Director France at Tier
- Shashwati Shankar, Head of Carbon Zero & Content Advisor at Autonomy
- David Lainé Director at Trafi Carla Detrieux, Director of Business Development at Volta Trucks
- Romain Erny, Mobility Expert at Choose Paris Region
The future of food in Paris Region
Why is the Paris Region the main hub for food tech and agritech? Learn how the Region leads innovation, from technical fields to new ways of consumption, in this booming industry.
Our panel of industry experts explores the latest trends, technologies, and innovations that are enabling new sustainable agricultural systems, and defining a greener consumption model in the Paris Region. Startups that are leading the way and innovating in the Paris Region also share their insights in this video.
- Gregory Lemkine, Founder and CEO of Watchfrog
- Marion Canale, Principal Chief Executive Officer at Cearitis
- Nicolas Morin-Forest, Co-Founder and CEO of Gourmey
- Hélène Virasith, Project Manager, Business Development at Genopole
- Kevin Camphuis, CEO Shakeupfactory
- Sevinç Ar, Foodtech Expert at Choose Paris Region
Join the new Life Sciences projects in Paris Region
Get insights into the new Life Sciences projects happening in the Paris Region and the opportunities in construction they offer.
Real estate developers like Biolabs, Kadans and Edmond de Rothschild open up about their projects here, and the reasons that motivated them. Follow the replay of the discussions to dive into the projects' ambitions and learn how foreign companies can become a part of them.
- Johanna Michielin, Head of Biolabs France
- Marcus Fernhout, Director of Key Projects at Kadans
- Jean-Marc Tissot, Strategic Advisor at Perelis
- Charlotte Bouvet-Champrigaud, Head of Asset Management at Edmond de Rothschild REIM France
- Yann Masson, HealthTech & Life Sciences Expert at Choose Paris Region
Relocating your people to Paris: your hub for financial services in Europe
Do you have a project to relocate your UK-based staff to the Paris Region? Streamline your operations with this webinar organized in collaboration with Paris Europlace, Deloitte UK, and Deloitte France. In this video, we also present the services that Choose Paris Region offers to support you and your teams in the relocation process.
Here's an overview of the topics tackled by our panel of experts:
- The net after-tax/social security charges for an expatriate in a European financial center
- The benefits of the French special impatriate tax regime
- Work permit for your non-EU employees in France
- The simplified procedure of the French Tech visa
- The structure of a remuneration package and impatriation
- Special carried interest regime for fund managers and impatriation
- Social security for UK nationals in France
- The international schooling offer in the Paris Region
- The strategy of the Paris financial center
- Michael Eckes, Head of financial services industry, Partner at Deloitte UK
- Christina Melady, global employer services, Partner at Deloitte France
- Sophie Carlei, Human Resources expert at Deloitte France
- Arnaud de Bresson, CEO of Paris Europlace
- Lionel Grotto, CEO of Choose Paris Region
- Claude CHEVALIER, Financial services expert at Choose Paris Region