Mar. 22 2023 Mar. 23 2023
Autonomy Mobility World Expo 2023
The Leading Event dedicated to Sustainable Urban mobility Solution
AUTONOMY MOBILITY WORLD EXPO is the world’s largest annual gathering of international policymakers, institutions, NGOs, corporations, companies, and start-ups focused on sustainable urban mobility solutions welcoming 200+ exhibitors, 300+ speakers, and 8,000+ participants every year in March.
March 22nd, 3:40PM - 4:10PM, main stage - Panel speaker: Lionel Grotto, CEO Choose Paris Region,
"Will Green Mobility Win Gold at the Paris Olympics?"
- Christophe Le Guern, CTO, Mobility by Colas
- Romain Boisson, Country Manager France, Visa
Round table on march 23rd (2:20PM - 2:50PM): "How to speed up the transition from last mile delivery to cargo bikes in Paris Region?"
The freight transport represents only 15 to 20% of traffic in Paris but it accounts for more than 25% of the CO2 emissions generated by road traffic. We all agree that electric cargo-bikes have a key role to play to provide efficient and sustainable urban deliveries. But how can we speed up the transition in a territory like the Paris Region? Join our discussion with public and private actors to know more.
- Nathalie Granes, Director of the Logistics and Freight Department, Conseil Régional d’Île-de-France
- Stéphane Toutin, CEO at Urb-it, sustainable (couriers on foot, bike and e-cargo fleet) last mile deliveries in urban locations
- Antoine Gufflet, Policy & Public Affairs Consultant, Ono Motion
- Romain Erny, Mobility Expert, Choose Paris Region, Moderator