Safe Travel Challenge
Facing the challenges that the current COVID-19 pandemic poses to domestic and international travel, Paris Region and Groupe ADP join forces to invent smart solutions to reshape the airport industry. Together, we aim at restoring passengers’ and employees’ confidence in air travel.
We are calling for innovative solutions and inviting entrepreneurs and innovators around the world to help us design safer airports and transportation.
Submit your solution and get the opportunity to partner with Paris Region and Groupe ADP in 24 airports around the world. Selected companies will roll out their solutions in a world-class airport and contribute to tackling the current health challenge.
- solutions allowing indoor and/or outdoor sanitation,
- social distancing enforcement,
- tracking of passengers,
- and any other service offering increased security for all personnel and travelers.
- early detection of fever, cough and other symptoms,
- detection in large crowds and at the individual level,
- real-time alerts,
- emergency response.
- innovative services and devices within the airport,
- contactless processes (voice, gestures, phones),
- automated checkout.
Choose Paris Region along with Groupe ADP and Région Ile de France are delighted to unveil the names of the 3 awardees and finalists of the Safe Travel Challenge! Launched to source the most innovative solutions to the resumption of air traffic, the challenge generated 300+ applications from 31 countries!
The awardees are:
- CASPR Group (USA) with its natural air and surface disinfection solution,
- RUBIX (France) for its multi-purpose sensors,
- VIVOKA (France) for its integrated voice solution.
Congratulations also to the 3 finalists:
DETEKT'IN (France), SITATA (Canada), OUTSIGHT (France) with whom Groupe ADP and Paris Region will be extending their collaboration in the field of health and safety.