Re.Invent Air Mobility
Choose Paris Region, Groupe ADP and RATP Group are teaming up to think ahead and set in motion the safe, sustainable, and state-of-the-art integration of Urban Air Mobility in Paris Region.
We are seeking the creative minds and the right partners to help us structure the local ecosystem in order to facilitate the development of Urban Air Mobility and accelerate the maturity of both the ecosystem and the regulatory framework.
Aircrafts, aircraft and avionics equipment technologies, battery technologies, and composite materials
Vertiports planning & design, energy charging & infrastructure, passenger security, maintenance & repair
Cybersecurity, unmanned traffic management, Communications Navigation Surveillance systems, routing & scheduling
Digital platforms for operators and end users, intermodality with other mobility services, fleet management and air operations, communication networks
Noise and acoustic measurement, end-to-end carbon footprint, socio-economic impact, inclusion and community engagement, demand modeling
The winners chosen by the jury for the five categories are:
For Vehicle development:
- Airbus (France): aircraft manufacturer;
- Ascendance Flight Technologies (France): Hybrid-electric VTOL aircraft manufacturer;
- Ehang (China): passenger electric VTOL manufacturer;
- H3 Dynamics (Singapore): manufacturer and ultralight hydrogen electric systems developer;
- Pipistrel (Slovenia): electric aircraft and logistics VTOL manufacturer;
- Safran Electronics & Defense (France): manufacturer of the Patroller VTOL and optronics, avionics, electronics systems and critical software provider for civil and military applications;
- Volocopter (Germany): manufacturer of the VoloCity electric VTOL;
- Vertical Aerospace (United Kingdom): manufacturer of the VA-1X eVTOL;
- Zipline (USA): logistics drone operator and manufacturer.
- Air France (France): expected contribution in several areas, especially in aircraft maintenance and repair;
- CAE (Canada): aviation training and simulation solutions provider;
- Dassault Falcon Services (France): subsidiary of Dassault Aviation specialized in maintenance operations and other services for business aviation;
- ESTACA (France): engineering school specialized in mobility and aeronautical techniques, including aircraft maintenance;
- Helifirst (France): airline specialized in business aviation with helicopters;
- Helipass (France): on-demand helicopter flight reservation platform.
For Urban Infrastructure:
- Green Motion (Switzerland): charging systems designer and provider for electric vehicles;
- IDEMIA I&S (France): specialist in digital security, biometrics and identification-authentication solutions;
- Leosphere (France): Lidar equipment provider allowing remote sensing and precise weather forecasts;
- Skyports (United Kingdom): vertiport designer & operator and logistics VTOL operator.
For Airspace integration:
- Cergy University and ESSEC (France): university and school consortium, gathering 25 000 students, including the first junior company in Europe;
- ENAC (France): engineering school specialized in civil aviation;
- Internest (France): positioning systems allowing autonomous landing in complex environments;
- M3 Systems (Belgium): high performance on-board geo-tracking applications developer;
- Thales SIX (France): on-board anti-collision systems developer.
For Public Acceptance:
- Bruitparif (France): noise environment technical assessment center in the Ile-de-France region;
- Ecole Polytechnique (France): engineering school with an Executive Master's specializing on technological innovation and new business models;
- Envirosuite (Australia): real-time and localized data collection technologies provider allowing industries to improve their environmental performance;
- UC Berkeley Institute of Transportation studies, NEXTOR (USA): research university center in transport and new mobility;
- ONERA (France): public research center in the aviation, space and defense industries;
- Royal Netherlands Aerospace Centre (Netherlands): aviation expertise, consulting and research center.